Hello, Robert-san, Andres-san, Tom-san,

From: "Andres Freund" <and...@2ndquadrant.com>
a) There very well could be a backend reconnecting to that
  backendId. Then we potentially might try to remove the temp schema
  from two backends - I'm not sure that's always going to end up going
  well. There's already a race window, but it's pretty darn unlikely to
  hit it right now because the wraparound case pretty much implies that
  nothing has used that backendid slot for a while.
  I guess we could do something like:

  LockDatabaseObject(tempschema);
  if (SearchSysCacheExists1)
     /* bailout */
  performDeletion(...);

b) I think at the very least we also need to call RemovePgTempFiles()
  during crash restart.

Thank you for showing the direction. I'll investigate the code. But that will be tomorrow as it's already past midnight.

Could it be included in 9.2.9 if I could submit the patch tomorrow? (I'm not confident I can finish it...) I'd really appreciate it if you could create the fix, if tomorrow will be late.

Regards
MauMau