On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvhe...@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:

> David Rowley wrote:
>
> > I've also been looking at the isolation tests and I see that you've
> added a
> > series of tests for NOWAIT. I was wondering why you did that as that's
> > really existing code, probably if you thought the tests were a bit thin
> > around NOWAIT then maybe that should be a separate patch?
>
> The isolation tester is new so we don't have nearly enough tests for it.
> Adding more meaningful tests is good even if they're unrelated to the
> patch at hand.

I completely agree that some more isolation tests coverage would be a good
thing. I just saw it as something not directly related to this feature, so
thought it would be better as a separate patch. From my experience with the
project, normally when I try to sneak something extra in, it either does
not make the final commit, or gets added in a separate commit.

Regards

David Rowley