Tomas Vondra <t...@fuzzy.cz> writes:
>> I stopped the already running test on addax and started the test on
>> barnacle again. Let's see in a few days/weeks/months what is the result.

> It seems to be running much faster (probably after removing the
> randomization), and apparently it passed the create_view tests without
> crashing, but then crashed at 'constraints' (again, because of OOM).

I poked into the "constraints" test and soon found another leak just like
the other one :-(, which I've now fixed.  I lack the patience to let
"constraints" run to conclusion with C_C_R on --- I let it run for about
20 hours and it still was only maybe 1/4th done --- but it got further
than it did in your report and there was zero sign of leakage.