On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:45 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thoughts?

I think that it would be a good beginner's project to make pprint()
print JSON. I spend enough time staring at its output that I've often
wished I could expand and collapse each part using my text editor's
folds feature. I guess I could teach my editor to do that, but that
seems like the wrong way to fix the problem. I might also want to
store them as jsonb, for particularly complicated debugging. The
existing infrastructure is user visible because of GUCs like
debug_print_parse.

--
Peter Geoghegan