Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Strange.  I just got report from another OSX 10.2.1 user saying
> regression tests passed:
>        10.2.1, Adam Witney  ([EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> The proper value seems to be:
>       15.3864610140472
> or
>       15.3864610140473
> in ./expected/geometry-powerpc-darwin.out.  Which is it, folks?

The existing geometry file is exactly correct on my laptop (Powerbook
G3 using OSX 10.1).  I am not sure whether the differences some users
have reported are due to hardware or OS version differences.  We need
to figure that out and refine the resultmap, not just change the
existing file.

http://archives.postgresql.org