On 09/27/2014 05:12 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakan...@vmware.com> writes:
[ unreviewed patches ]

Grouping Sets

There has been a lot of discussion, but no decisions. See
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/87vbodhtvb....@news-spur.riddles.org.uk.

Would a committer be interested to take responsibility of this? If not,
this will just linger indefinitely.

I should and will take this, but not in this commitfest: I've been just
horribly busy lately with both work and personal issues.  If we can punt
it to the next fest, I will promise to work on it then.

Ok, thanks! I moved this to next commitfest and put your name on it as reviewer.

INNER JOIN removals

The latest patch is significantly different from what was originally
submitted for the commitfest, so I wouldn't feel bad just bumping this
to the next one. I'll do that unless someone picks this up soon.
Tom: I know you're busy with the more urgent jsonb patch..  Do you think
you would find the time to review this anytime soon? Anyone else?

Same deal here.

I marked this as "Returned with feedback", as the trigger-queue issue seems like a show-stopper.

Selectivity estimation for inet operators

I think there's a bug in the estimation of semi-joins, see
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5423dc8d.3080...@vmware.com. But I
think we could split this patch into two, and commit the non-join
selectivity estimator first, as that seems OK. If no-one else steps up
to the plate, I can do that..

And I'd like to look this one over too ...

Ok, punted this to next commitfest too.

- Heikki