On 10/01/2014 02:47 PM, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
I think this is now ready for commit, but since I've changed it quite
significantly from what you originally submitted, please take a moment
to review this.

    1) I see this compiler warning:

      pgp-pgsql.c: In function ‘pg_armor’:
      pgp-pgsql.c:960:18: warning: ‘values’ may be used uninitialized in
this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
      pgp_armor_encode((uint8 *) VARDATA(data), data_len, &buf,

       It's bogus, but worth silencing anyway.

    2) There's what looks like an extra whitespace change in
pgp_armor_encode(), but maybe that's intentional?

    3) Also, I think the attached two corner cases deserve their own tests.

Other than the above, the patch looks good to me.  Huge thanks for your
work on this one!

Ok, committed with those fixes.

- Heikki