Thank you Magnus.
The absence of legal entity and therefore of CLAs will make for an awesome discussion with legal. :D

On 2014-10-06 16:04, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Arcadiy Ivanov <arca...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

My corp (CSC) OSS division requires CLAs to be signed for OSS project
participation to begin. I need to fix a few problems in PGJDBC driver and am
unable to start without them. Neither Google nor PG Wiki contain CLA
licenses and I have no idea where else to look.
PostgreSQL Global Development Group doesn't have its own website nor
mentions any contributors/volunteers on "legal" side.

Can anyone help by letting me know who to contact or where to look?
This is covered in the Developer FAQ at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#Do_I_need_to_sign_a_copyright_assignment.3F

Bottom line is, there is no CLA to sign.

(And the PostgeSQL Global Development Group certainly has it's own
website - it's www.postgresql.org)