I gone through patch and here is the review for this patch:

.) patch go applied on master branch with patch -p1 command
   (git apply failed)
.) regression make check run fine
.) testcase coverage is missing in the patch
.) Over all coding/patch looks good.

Few comments:

1) Any particular reason for not adding SESSION_USER/USER also made usable
for this command ?

2) I think RoleId_or_curruser can be used for following role:

    /* ALTER TABLE <name> OWNER TO RoleId */
            | OWNER TO RoleId

3) In the documentation patch, added for CURRENT_USER but CURRENT_ROLE is
missing.