(2014/11/11 2:31), Fujii Masao wrote:
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Etsuro Fujita
The patch looks good to me except for the following point:

*** a/src/backend/access/gin/ginfast.c
--- b/src/backend/access/gin/ginfast.c
***************
*** 25,30 ****
--- 25,32 ----
   #include "utils/memutils.h"
   #include "utils/rel.h"

+ /* GUC parameter */
+ int                   pending_list_cleanup_size = 0;

I think we need to initialize the GUC to boot_val, 4096 in this case.

No, IIUC basically the variable for GUC doesn't need to be initialized
to its default value. OTOH, it's also harmless to initialize it to the default.
I like the current code a bit because we don't need to change the initial
value again when we decide to change the default value of GUC.
I have no strong opinion about this, though.

OK, so if there are no objections of others, I'll mark this as "Ready for Committer".

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita