On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Mark Dilger <hornschnor...@gmail.com> writes:
> > The attached patch changes the type of chunk_seq to int32,
> > rather than changing the %d formatting.  The other changes
> > are the same as in the previous patch.
>
> BTW, how are you finding these?  If it's some automated tool, what?
> (If you're finding them by hand, I'm in awe of your scan rate.)
>
>                         regards, tom lane

I've been advised to hoodwink you and say that I have found them all
by hand.  Actually, I am changing the typedef in src/include/c.h and then
recompiling, and watching for compiler warnings telling me that I am
passing a uint64 to a %d.  Of course, I get lots of warnings about
passing a uint64 to a %u, but I can filter through those easily enough.

Also, the macros in outfuncs.c tend to complain in a similar way, and
I can check that output, too.

mark