Hi,

we will also remove the following is lc_collate hint in the next version,
showing only mandatory info as suggested.

                /* for those who use COLLATE although their default is already
the wanted */
                if (strcmp(collname, localeptr) == 0)
                {
                        appendStringInfo(sortorderInformation, " (%s is
LC_COLLATE)", collname);
                }

Anybody insisting on that?

Arne

Note: I see, at the moment we use the wrong default for DESC. We'll fix that.