Is there any possibility of making it possible to "annotate"
particular messages (in particular, patch-related messages) with brief
comments? I would like to be able to highlight particular messages as
particular versions of the patch, and have it be apparent what
properties that version has at a glance.

The mailing list integration is good, but seems like it could often be
overkill. I just want to "tag" an existing message for readability
here, like with the old commitfest app. I like to make things easy to
find from the CF app, particularly for larger, more complicated
things.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan