On 01/15/2015 03:03 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
0004: Process 'die' interrupts while reading/writing from the client socket.

       This is the reason Horiguchi-san started this thread.

+               ProcessClientWriteInterrupt(!port->noblock);
+/*
+ * ProcessClientWriteInterrupt() - Process interrupts specific to client writes
+ *
+ * This is called just after low-level writes. That might be after the read
+ * finished successfully, or it was interrupted via interrupt. 'blocked' tells
+ * us whether the
+ *
+ * Must preserve errno!
+ */
+void
+ProcessClientWriteInterrupt(bool blocked)

You're passing port->noblock as argument, but I thought the argument is supposed to mean whether the write would've blocked, i.e. if the write buffer was full. port->noblock doesn't mean that. But perhaps I misunderstood this - the comment on the 'blocked' argument above is a bit incomplete ;-).

- Heikki