Hi Merlin,

This is true - the port is being actively worked on (see recent posts
from Bruce Momjian). A number of us have also been involved with the
closed source beta testing recently.

> I think postgres is the fastest
> database ever written for pc hardware, with the one possible
> exception of Microsoft Foxpro (note: not written by
> Microsoft).

Hmm, ever tried using a large multiuser database such as a finance
system using a Foxpro database? Network managers have been known to
murder for less... :-)

Regards, Dave.