Hello all,
This is my first patch to postgreSQL, so I think I'd better start from a easy
one.

I am a native Chinese speaker. A lot of words and expressions are different
between mainsand Chinese and TaiWan/HongKong Chinese.

For instance TaiWan Chinese will use "档案" to represent "file", but in mainland
Chinese we use "文件". Things like that make a huge difference in
'src/bin/psql/po/zh_CN.po', after check this file, I manually translate and
modify the entire file to make it more native Chinese like, but I think there
still have some space to improve.

If any of you think this version of translation is useful or have any question
, please let me know.

Rugal Bernstein
Graduate Student @ University of Manitoba
Data Mining; Machine Learning; Neural Network