On 03/13/2015 11:48 AM, Julien Tachoires wrote:
Here is a new version rebased against head and considering Andreas' last
comments:

   - New regression tests about the fact that a notice is raised when
ALTER TABLE SET TOAST TABLESPACE is done for a non-TOASTed table.
   - New regression tests to check that a TOAST index follows the TOAST
table when it's moved.
   - Some fixes in the documentation.
   - psql's '\d' command shows now both table and TOAST table tablespaces
when they are different, even if one of them is pg_default.
   - patch added to the next open commitfest:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/5/188/

Nice, I have no remaining comments on this patch other than some incorrect mixing of whitespace in the indentation of the "Case when TOAST and table tablespaces are different and als" comment.

Once that has been fixed I would say this patch is technically ready for committer, but since it is in the open commitfest I do not think it will get committed any time soon.

--
Andreas Karlsson