On 03/21/2015 12:32 PM, Gavin Flower wrote:

What does ACID mean???

I don't want to trip out on acid, and if I do, I don't want it hanging
around.  Safer to set this to off!!!

I actual do know what ACID means, but some 'children' have write access
to a the postgresql.conf file without adequate 'adult' supervision!

Some? I make my living babysitting, even some of our best clients have some ruby on rails developer constantly saying, "Dude, like the DB doesn't matter man... we can just (takes long sip of organic stock) horizontally partition this stuff".

Sincerely,

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"