Hello,

On 03/24/15 06:34, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:

Sorry, not shown above, the *previous* t1 had been done "alter table
t1 add statistics (a, b, c)". Removing t1 didn't remove the setting.
reiniting cluster let me do that without error.

OK, thanks. My guess is this issue got already fixed in my working copy, but I will double-check that.

Admittedly, the management of the stats (e.g. removing stats when the table is dropped) is one of the incomplete parts. You have to delete the rows manually from pg_mv_statistic.

Tomas Vondra                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/