>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Geoghegan <p...@heroku.com> writes:

 Peter> You still pointlessly check memtupcount here:

 Peter> + if (memtupcount < 10000 || nss->input_count < 10000 ||
!nss->estimating)
 Peter> +     return false;

It's in a register; the test is free.

 Peter> This cast to void is unnecessary:

 Peter> + (void) ssup;

It's an explicit statement that the parameter is otherwise unused.
Maybe that compiler warning isn't usually on by default, but I
personally regard it as good style to be explicit about it.

 Peter> Please try and at least consider my feedback. I don't expect you
 Peter> to do exactly what I ask, but I also don't expect you to
 Peter> blithely ignore it.

You should really stop digging this hole deeper.

 >> The INT64_MIN/MAX changes should be committed fairly soon. (I
 >> haven't posted a patch for TRACE_SORT)

 Peter> I wouldn't assume that.

Oh ye of little faith. I would not have said that had I not already been
informed of it by a committer, and indeed it is now committed.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)