[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've looked long and hard and can't find any license issues. Does anyone know of any that I may have missed? As far as I can see, as long as I maintain GPL restrictions, I should be fine.

PostgreSQL isn't licensed under the GPL, so it sounds to me as though you're confused about the licensing issues.

I'm not confused about the licensing issues. PostgreSQL is less restrictive than is GPL. Maybe I should have phrased it as the most restrictive license is GPL, so as long as I maintain GPL restrictions I should be fine.

--
(concatenate 'string "cbbrowne" "@cbbrowne.com")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/lsf.html

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster