On 2/13/15 11:20 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 6:24 AM, Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 12/18/2014 06:05 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 12/18/2014 03:02 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:45 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvhe...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

Another thing in that patch was that I had to add the sql/ directory to
the source tree, but other than that .gitignore file it was empty.
Maybe pg_regress should create the sql/ directory in the build dir if it
doesn't exist.  This is only a problem if a pg_regress suite only runs
stuff from input/, because otherwise the sql/ dir already exists in the
source.

+1 for having pg_regress create the sql/ directory when it does not
exist. Current behavior is annoying when modules having only tests in
input/...

That seems like a separate issue. I think Peter should commit his patch
and backpatch it immediately, and we can deal with the missing sql directory
when someone sends in a patch.

What's happened on this?

Nothing has been committed, and as far as I understood this patch
could have been simply pushed...

Just so this doesn't get lost... did something make it into a CommitFest on this?