On 04/09/2015 09:09 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

    "Moved" is really only applicable, I think, for cases where we punt a
    patch to the next CF for lack of time.

Well, that's basically what "returned with feedback" is now, so I guess that one should just be renamed in that case. And we add a new "returned with feedback" that closes out the patch and doesn't move it anywhere. Which is pretty similar to the suggestion earlier in this thread except it also swaps the two names.

I think we should keep it, and see how it works in practice. I'd prefer a name like "deferred" to "moved" - the latter is a workflow process rather than a patch status, ISTM.

cheers

andrew