* Andrew Dunstan:

friarbird is a FreeBSD buildfarm animal running with
-DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS. It usually completes a run in about 6.5 hours.
However, it's been stuck since Monday running the plpython regression
tests. The only relevant commit seems to be the transforms feature.
Here's what it's been doing:

    query            | SELECT cursor_plan();

Same here, on jaguarundi. I actually killed it intentionally this morning, hoping that whatever the problem was might have been fixed already. No such luck.

I would suspect that it might have something to do with the OS, if all the other CCA animals weren't lining up nicely behind in the buildfarm status page.

I imagine it was in some sort of infinite loop. gdb says it's all in
src/backend/utils/cache/plancache.c, although not the same line each
time I run it.

I ktrace'd it this morning, but cleverly did not keep the dump. It looked much the same to me, though, it was reading the same filenode over and over again.

--
Christian