"Aaron W. Swenson" <titanof...@gentoo.org> writes:
> Trying to build HEAD and ran into this issue building the docs:
>     openjade:logicaldecoding.sgml:575:62:Q: length of name token must
>     not exceed NAMELEN (44)
>     openjade:replication-origins.sgml:87:67:Q: length of name token must
>     not exceed NAMELEN (44)

Hmm ... that's odd.  I don't see any such failure here, and the buildfarm
members that build the docs aren't complaining either.  What version of
openjade are you using exactly?

> So, I've attached a patch that'll fix it.

I have no particular objection to the patch as stated, but I'm just
wondering if this is the tip of a tool compatibility iceberg we were
not previously aware of.