On 05/18/2015 06:35 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
On 05/15/2015 05:58 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
I have processed all the open email items I can through mid-March,
though I do have two pg_upgrade fixes pending application today.  I will
continue processing doc fixes and major bug fixes for 9.5, but
everything else I do will be for 9.6.

Did it ever occur to you, Bruce, that you've turned into the GC daemon
for the project?

Ah, garbage collection is great! No more memory leaks. I quite like PostgreSQL's pool allocator though. It gives most of the same benefits as garbage collection with less overhead. Would be nice to have that for the project too. :-)

- Heikki