On 05/20/2015 03:37 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com> writes:
That does cover all bases, and users would be able to create the
operator which suits their particular use case easily.  It's also fairly
similar to how jsquery works, although the syntax is completely different.
But ... it's after feature freeze.  So, thoughts?
I think this could be seen as a correction/bug fix for a pre-freeze
feature.  We should not be too resistant to filing down rough edges
on new features, even if that involves a spec change.

OK, I'll run with that. The rest is largely bikeshedding, really.

cheers

andrew