At 01:55 AM 10/12/2002 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
\d<tab> would show something like
\dt [tables]    \ds [sequences] \dv [views] ...

(the way it's shown now shows what completions are available, but not
what they mean.  Also, both \d and \D should be shown in any case)

Philip Warner | __---_____
Albatross Consulting Pty. Ltd. |----/ - \
(A.B.N. 75 008 659 498) | /(@) ______---_
Tel: (+61) 0500 83 82 81 | _________ \