On 2015-06-14 03:02, Bruce Momjian wrote:
On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 05:47:59AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Petr Jelinek wrote:
Hi,

+      <listitem>
+       <para>
+        Add <type>JSONB</> functions <function>jsonb_set()</> and
+        <function>jsonb_pretty</> (Dmitry Dolgov, Andrew Dunstan)
+       </para>
+      </listitem>

I believe I should be 3rd author for this one as I rewrote large parts of
this functionality as part of the review.

Also, it looks like we could spell your last name with an accent,
assuming the i-acute character in Latin1 is fine.

Ah, you are correct.  I found a few commits that did have that accent.
All _seven_ of Petr's 9.5 commit mentions updated to add the accent.
:-)  Thanks.

Yes i-accute is correct, thanks. I don't really mind my name being without the accent either though :)