On 06/24/2015 11:11 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
Is there a way to implement triConsistent for only some of the strategy
numbers?

No.

It looks like I would have to internally re-implement something like
shimTriConsistentFn for each strategy number for which I don't want to
implement the ternary system in full.  Am I missing a trick?

Hmm. It didn't occur to me that you might want to implement tri-consistent for some strategy numbers and fall back to the shim-implementation for others. Do you have a real-world example of where that'd be useful?

- Heikki