On Jul 11, 2015 8:41 PM, "Pavel Stehule" <pavel.steh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is simple rule - be strict on output and tolerant on input. If I
understand to sense of this patch - the target is one same format of JSON
documents - so there are no space for any variability.

So, would you prefer explain json format on a single line - no indentation
or whitespace whatsoever?

This far it was only about whitespace, but it can be useful for tweaking
other aspects of output, as I've mentioned before.

I can imagine the ability for 3rd-party code to override certain aspects of
the output would be really useful for extensions or background workers,
decoding plugins, etc.

> I am thinking so general json functions has sense, but I partially
disagree with your implementation.

Then what would you differently exactly?

--
Alex