Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> writes:
> On 07/13/2015 11:53 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> On 7/13/2015 5:36 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>> hstore_plpython.o: In function `hstore_to_plpython':
>>> /home/andrew/bf64/root/HEAD/pgsql/contrib/hstore_plpython/hstore_plpython.c:35:
>>>
>>> undefined reference to `PLyUnicode_FromStringAndSize'

> No this doesn't seem to be the problem. For some reason it's apparently
> not finding the symbol in plpython3.dll, where it should definitely
> exist, unless I'm completely off base. So I'm rather confused.

Could hstore_plpython and plpython somehow have been built with different
ideas about PY_MAJOR_VERSION?  PLyUnicode_FromStringAndSize is
conditionally compiled, and the reference to it from hstore_plpython
depends on a conditionally-defined macro, and this error would make plenty
of sense if those conditions somehow diverged.  So I'd look for instance
at whether identical -I paths were used in both parts of the build.