On 16 July 2015 at 06:51, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.harib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I marked the patch as ready for committer.

The most recent results seem to indicate that the prefetch isn't worth
pursuing, but the vm test is. Can someone repeat the perf tests on
something larger so we can see, when/if there is a benefit?

Jeff, can you add detailed comments to explain the theory of operation of
these patches? The patches add the code, but don't say why. We will forget,
so lets put the detail in there now please. Thanks.

<http://www.2ndquadrant.com/>