I just got my copy of SysAdmin Magazine and was surprised to see an
article about Usogres -- The PostgreSQL Replication Tool.

I don't remember seeing it mentioned on this or the General list.  Though
I just started reading the article and don't have a firm grasp on it yet,
I do remember a discussion of replication using this technique - described
in the first two paragraphs.

Fyi,
Rod