On 08/08/2015 09:31 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> wrote:
That certainly isn't what happens, and given the way this is done in
TestLib.pm, using the CLEANUP parameter of File::Temp's tempdir() function,
it's not clear how we could do that easily.
<shot-in-the-dark>

Set cleanup to false and manually remove the directory later in the
code, so that stuff runs only if we haven't died sooner?

</shot-in-the-dark>

Yeah, maybe. I'm thinking of trying to do it more globally, like in src/Makefile.global.in. That way we wouldn't have to add new code to every test file.

cheers

andrew