On 08/25/2015 09:39 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
-- Reload SSL certificates on SIGHUP: returned with feedback? I think
that this patch needs more work to be in a commitable state.

Maybe I am being dense here, but I do not feel like I have gotten any clear feedback which gives me a way forward with the patch. I do not really see what more I can do here other than resubmit it to the next CF which I feel would be poor etiquette by me.

If you have the time I to spare I would be very grateful if you could clarify what work you think needs to be done.

--
Andreas Karlsson