On 2015/10/16 2:14, Robert Haas wrote:
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:04 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyot...@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
I confirmed that an epqtuple of foreign parameterized scan is
correctly rejected by fdw_recheck_quals with modified outer
tuple.

I have no objection to this and have two humble comments.

In file_fdw.c, the comment for the last parameter just after the
added line seems to be better to be aligned with other comments.

I've pgindented the file.  Any other space we might choose would just
be changed by the next pgindent run, so there's no point in trying to
vary.

In subselect.c, the added break is in the added curly-braces but
it would be better to place it after the closing brace, like the
other cases.

Changed that, and committed.

Thanks, Robert and Horiguchi-san.

Best regards,