The lock upgrade for vacuum full table tends to cause deadlock with other lock
upgrade transaction which is from AccessShareLock to lockmode >
AccessShareLock.  Tom Lane's concern is that it will cause vacuum full failed
after do a lot of work.
But If we can always let other transaction failed to break deadlock instead of
vacuum full table,  how about this lock upgrade solution?
For example: we can enlarge the 'DeadlockTimeout' for vacuum full table
transaction to avoid deadlock check.

Jinyu Zhang
regards