On 10/26/2015 08:14 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 7:18 AM, José Luis Tallón wrote:
Given the rest of the thread.... any possibility whatsoever that it'd be
backpatched into 9.5 before release?
     Guess it'd be a very welcome addition....

This will be available in 9.6. 9.5 is aimed at being stabilized now,
so no new features are added at this point.

I know this isn't the answer people are looking for but it is also possible to back patch this. Of course we won't put it in the main tree but this might be something worth leaving outside (until 9.6).

JD