On 11/20/15 11:55 PM, Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
On 2015-11-21 06:52, Jim Nasby wrote:
On 2015-11-21 06:02, I wrote:
Here's a patch implementing this under the name num_nulls().  For
January's CF, of course.

I forgot to update the some references in the documentation.  Fixed in
v3, attached.

I thought there was going to be a not-null equivalent as well? I've
definitely wanted both variations in the past.

I'm not sure that's necessary.  It's quite simple to implement yourself
using the  int - int  operator.

Only if you know how many columns there already are.

Or does this not work if you hand it a row?