On 12/02/2015 05:27 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Stephen Frost <sfr...@snowman.net> wrote:
* Tom Lane (t...@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
Well, it's December nearly, and we don't seem to be making much progress
towards pushing out 9.5.0.  I see the following items on
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.5_Open_Items

* Open Row-Level Security Issues

Seems like what's left here is only documentation fixes, but they still
need to get done.

These are mainly just documentation improvements which I'm working on,
though the docs were recently updated and I need to incorporate Peter's
changes which I wasn't exactly anticipating.

So, when do you foresee this documentation stuff getting taken care
of?  We kinda need to do a release here.  Is this really a blocker?

A feature does not exist without documentation.

JD