On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Erik Rijkers <e...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed (trying to parse out the "Latest patch" urls) that
> in the html of the commitfest pages, for instance in:
>
>    https://commitfest.postgresql.org/8/
>
> all rows of the html-table (I think it is the "Committer"-column) contain
> an erroneous '</p>'. It should be '</td>'.

> Browsers don't seem to mind (and I can easily "parse around" it) but maybe
> it can be fixed?

That is indeed obviously wrong. Fixed and deployed. (
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgcommitfest2.git;a=commitdiff;h=3d583f3fb0184b4858395a385438e4cb22080612
)

Is there a particular thing you're trying to parse the data out for? As in
is there some data that we should already be providing in a structured
format instead of requiring parsing it out?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/