On 01/20/2016 09:31 AM, Joel Jacobson wrote:
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Andres Freund <and...@anarazel.de> wrote:
I think one thing we should work on, is being absolutely religious about
requiring, say, 2 reviews for every nontrivial contribution.  We
currently seem to have a significantly increased submission rate, and at
the same time the number of reviews per patch has gone down
substantially.  I think the "honor" system has failed in that regard.

Good point, totally agree.

So the project should try to think of new ideas on how to incentivise reviewing?

I have three ideas so far:

4. Submit a patch, review a patch.

Don't review patches? Don't submit patches.

JD

                     +1-503-667-4564