Hi all,

We have an open source scripting engine named Lucee that is used primarily for web application -- https://github.com/lucee/Lucee -- it is written in Java and is usually run as a servlet, but can be accessed in other ways (like JSR-223).

You can think of the language as a combination of PHP and Javascript, albeit much simpler and more intuitive IMHO.

I was wondering how difficult it would be to implement a Postgres extension that will act as a wrapper around it and will allow to write functions in that language?

I am a Java developer myself and have a very limited knowledge of C/C++, but if someone can point me in the right direction of whatever documentation there is on the subject -- that would be great.

Thanks,

--

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer