On 2/1/16 6:15 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Jim Nasby wrote:
It would be nice if the patch summary page (ie, [1]) had links to the
relevant entry in that CF. The specific need I see is if you look up a patch
in the current CF and it's been moved to the next CF you have to manually go
to that CF and search for the patch.

Agreed, I could use that.  In the "status" row, each commitfest entry
(the "2015-11" text) could be a link to that patch in that commitfest.

Yeah, what I was thinking.

(You can actually construct the URL easily just by changing the
commitfest ID, which is the first number in the URL; for example 2016-01
is /8/).

*waits for someone to comment on how surrogate keys are bad*

;P