Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 14:23, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

If anyone has any 'last minute' issues they would like to see in either,
please speak now or forever hold your peace :)

Can someone post a "changelog" for these releases? Also what tags will
be created/used in CVS?

REL7_2_4
REL7_3_2

I'll make sure I don't forget to tag them this time :)
Have we determined that Tom's patch (the one that Josh wrote up) is indeed necessary?

;-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi