Hello, team!

I am writing on behalf of the BPGSQL Project [1] to request a code audit
from a core PGSQL team member.

The current maintainer is worried about the security of the code, and is
considering closing the project unless it can be properly reviewed [2]. As
a project living downstream[3] of that client library, I'd obviously much
rather see that project get reviewed rather than see it die.

Would anybody here be so kind as to volunteer to give BPGSQL a code review
from an upstream developer's perspective? It would have a lot of value
downstream users who want to use Postgres on Amazon RDS for serverless
applications, and I'm sure in plenty of other places.

Thanks very much!,
Rich Jones

[1] https://github.com/d33tah/bpgsql
[2] https://github.com/d33tah/bpgsql/issues/7