On 02/15/2016 07:57 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Noah Misch <n...@leadboat.com> writes:
On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 07:31:40PM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
Oh, crap.  I didn't realize that TEMP_CONFIG didn't affect the contrib
test suites.  Is there any reason for that, or is it just kinda where
we ended up?
To my knowledge, it's just the undesirable place we ended up.
Yeah.  +1 for fixing that, if it's not unreasonably painful.

+1 for fixing it everywhere.

Historical note: back when TEMP_CONFIG was implemented, the main regression set was just about the only set of tests the buildfarm ran using a temp install. That wasn't even available for contrib and the PLs, IIRC.

cheers

andrew