On 03/07/2016 11:31 AM, MauMau wrote:

Why don't we enrich the catalog?  I'd like to hear ideas on how to
enrich the catalog efficiently.  It's ideal for software vendors and
users to voluntarily add to the catalog.

I think the product/software directory has vastly outlived its purpose. We are not longer a, "I wonder if Pg works with X". It is more, "Why doesn't X work with Pg" nowadays.

I could see a page that discusses various tools in general that are supported but by no means do we need a "list" anymore.

Sincerely,

JD

                        +1-503-667-4564