On 03/09/2016 09:56 AM, Matthias Kurz wrote:
Hi!

Right now it is not possible to rename an enum value.
Are there plans to implement this anytime soon?
I had a bit of a discussion on the IRC channel and it seems it shouldn't be that hard to implement this.
Again, I am talking about renaming the values, not the enum itself.

I don't know of any plans, but it would be a useful thing. I agree it wouldn't be too hard. The workaround is to do an update on pg_enum directly, but proper SQL support would be much nicer.

cheers

andrew